THANE: A fire destroyed a furniture godown in Bhiwandi in Thane district on Tuesday, though there were no reports of anyone getting injured, an official said.
The blaze started at 11:30am and was put out at around 3:40pm by fire-tending vehicles and personnel from Kalyan-Dombivali and Bhiwandi-Nizampura civic bodies, Thane Municipal Corporation Regional Disaster Management Cell chief Santosh Kadam said.
Furniture godown gutted in #Bhiwandi, no injuries in blazeREAD MORE:https://t.co/BOMmtXLxMp https://t.co/DgXIjN7ny9
— TOI Mumbai (@TOIMumbai) 1620134370000
“No one was injured in the fire, the cause of which is being probed,” Kadam added.