You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to find stuff when everything has a place.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of velvet hangers so you can fit more into your closet and not worry about all of your shirts sliding off right after you just finished putting your laundry away.
2. And a set of clothing dividers that’ll save you time and energy on digging through your entire closet just to find that one leather jacket.
3. A convenient bedside caddy for when you don’t have space for a nightstand, but you still need a place for your glasses, tablet, and journal. You can easily attach it to the side of any bed or table with two pairs of hook and loop fasteners.
4. A mesh desk organizer that’ll help keep your desk clutter-free and set up for success. You can store folders and paperwork in the upper slots and fill the lower compartments with notebooks, push pins, sticky notes, and more.
5. Or a clear desktop organizer for a sleek aesthetic that takes up little space and also allows you to see everything you need at a glance.
6. A three-tier storage cart that can hold anything that needs sorting, from bathroom toiletries to makeup products to craft supplies.
7. A set of drawer organizers to keep your socks paired and prevent your bras from getting crushed and damaged.
8. A rotating makeup organizer for keeping all of your daily beauty products from being spread across your vanity.
9. Or a clear makeup organizer that allows you to easily see all of your products, while still keeping them neatly sorted and tucked away.
10. A Simple Elephant agenda with undated pages so you can start, stop, and pick up again whenever you need to. It has tools for you to visualize your goals, organize your thoughts, and really decide what you want to focus on.
13. A countertop hair tool holder to keep all of those pesky cords from taking over your bathroom counter.
14. A freestanding organizer with three fabric shelves and two bins to give you an extra place for the shoes and clothes that just won’t fit in your closet (no matter how many times you try to wrestle them in).
15. Some vacuum-sealed pop containers so you can organize your cereal, flour, snacks, and more in a neat way that’ll keep them nice and fresh.
16. A weekly planner mouse pad that’ll help you keep your daily tasks at top of mind during your busy day. This unique combination notepad and mouse pad has a slot for a pen and lined sections for each weekday, the weekend, and to jot some notes.
17. A set of interlocking bins to finally get those junk drawers organized — you’ll probably be amazed at what’s been hiding in there! The bins can be arranged any way you like and can work in many places, such as your desk, kitchen, or bathroom.
18. A hanging T-shirt organizer so you can keep your cherished collection of band tees neatly rolled and visible, as opposed to crammed in a messy drawer that you can never get closed.
19. A broom holder that’ll also organize your mop, Swiffer, duster, and other awkward items that are usually leaning against your wall and constantly falling over.
20. And a yard tool rack so you can finally clean up all of those rakes and shovels that are dangerously spread out across your garage, just waiting for someone to trip over them.
21. A daily tear-off planner pad for an easy and aesthetically pleasing way to lay out everything from your daily water intake to appointments and tasks, that way you don’t have to waste time figuring out what needs to be done next.
22. A pan holder so you can maximize the space in your cabinets and help prevent your pots and pans from getting scratched up.
23. An Echo Dot so Alexa can tell you when your next appointment is, play some motivational music for you, set alarms, and more. No need to search through your phone trying to pull up calendars and set a bunch of reminders.
24. A wood jewelry organizer that’ll look like chic decor on your wall and keep your necklaces and bracelets from getting all tangled up. This definitely beats a bulky jewelry box.
25. A pastel expanding file folder to help you organize your mail, bills, and other annoying papers that always seem to end up in piles on the counter. This way you actually know where an important document is when you need it.
26. And a desktop document holder with an adjustable clip to keep those ~extra~ important work papers in sight.
27. A meal-planning and grocery list pad so you’re not walking aimlessly down the store aisles or rushing to throw together a list as you head out the door. Keeping a running list of what you need will make grocery shopping and meal prep a lot easier.
28. And an EveryPlate meal kit subscription for when you’re feeling scrambled and just really don’t know what to cook for dinner. This will help take all the stressing, guessing, and prepping out of it!
29. A pack of divider sticky notes so you can easily find what you’re looking for in your text book, notebook, or planner. No more wasting time shuffling through everything and skimming every page.
30. A set of custom labels you can use to organize your refrigerator, pantry, or any space you want! With this beautiful system in place, you won’t have to worry about rummaging through every inch of the fridge trying to remember where you put the ranch dressing.
31. A set of floating bookshelves for bookworms who need a clever way to store their growing collection of novels, biographies, and self-help books.
32. A water bottle holder stand so you can organize your cabinet in a way that not only looks way better, but will prevent your water bottles from rolling around and falling off the shelf.
33. An electronics accessory organizer made of waterproof nylon to keep your phone cords, camera batteries, and SD cards, untangled, undamaged, and easy to find.
34. And a collapsible floral file holder for that messy stack of old magazines you have sentimental attachments to. It’s okay, I don’t plan on getting rid of that 2016 issue of Nylon with Nicki Minaj on the cover either.
You after organizing one drawer:
Need A Shopping Buddy?
Get great products – from pros in the fine art of buying stuff online – delivered to your inbox!